The meeting will be held at New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) 2490 Post Road, Warwick, RI 2nd Floor Hall of Fame Room from 8AM-10AM. Continental breakfast served at 7:30 AM. Hope to see you there.
From Bob Kunz:
We hope that you weathered the high winds without incident last night – I had to dodge a few branches and trash cans on the way to the office.
We have a great line-up for the November meeting, as follows:
- Jane’s Wellness tip for the month
- OSHA Silica Standard 29 CFR 1926.1153 Update
- On Oct 19, 2017 OSHA issued interim compliance directive – see link: https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=INTERPRETATIONS&p_id=31349
- OSHA ID142 – Know what to expect – see link: https://www.osha.gov/dts/sltc/methods/inorganic/id142/id142.pdf
- Objective data (OD) – many power tool manufacturers are providing OD – but does it meet the standard? And, how do you apply it?
- Sweeping compound
- Brain Injury Association of RI
- Lesson Learned
- Cranes and the FAA