From Bob Kunz:
The next SAFER meeting is February 6, 2019, from 8-10 am, at New England Institute of Technology (NEIT.)
We hope that you can join us for this month’s discussion, which will include the following:
- Fall from roof events that have occurred in the region over past 90 days – what can be done to prevent these events?
- OSHA Frequency Asked
Questions (FAQs) – what is new?
- Crane Operator Qualification
- Motor vehicle safety – how are you promoting fleet safety performance excellence? This discussion will include, without limitation : https://www.dutchreach.org/ .
- The RI State Police
- Professional Safety Awareness Series Presentation
- Corporal Wesley H. Pugh-Pennington
Coffee and Calories are courtesy of Concentra.