The next meeting will be held September 4, 2019, from 8-10 AM, at the New England Institute of Technology 2480 Post Road, Warwick, RI Hall of Fame Room (2nd Floor).
From Bob Kunz:
Team SAFER, ready or not the summer is coming to a close. Where did it go? We hope that you are able to join us for to kickoff the 2019-2020 learning series.
Because we have so much to catch on, we elected to follow last years opening meeting with an open session. Here is a look backward and forward:
Sept 2018 – Bullet points from my notes
- Leading indicators
- Do they support request for budget $s
- Technology driving new ways to interface with medical community
- Follow-up care
- Ladder safety improved
- Canvas bags for lunches provided by employer.
- Mgt-Labor connection and Mobile training (van, tablet)
- Near hit reporting increase
- At risk observations decrease
- Safer outcome
- Hotline to HR
- Incentivized use of observation APP
- Complaint box or improvement box?
Sept 2019 – OpportunitiesRI sick time law – has it impacted schedule?
The way we imagine work vs. how it is performed -closing the gap
Silica Table 1 – see OSHA RFI https://www.osha.gov/news/newsreleases/trade/08142019
Product recalls – what is going on out there
The coffee and calories for the September meeting are sponsored by AGI Construction Inc. – see link to website: https://www.agiconstruction.com/
We hope to see everyone next Wednesday! Bring a friend…bring a story….